Lunch and Learn: Make Intelligent Video
Corinthian Club, 191 Ingram Street, Merchant City, Glasgow G1 1DA
From: Wednesday 29 March 2017 12:00 To: Wednesday 29 March 2017 14:30
The Chamber's Lunch and Learn series treats delegates to a two-course lunch in a city centre venue and a chance to hear an expert speaker discuss and advise on central business strategies and issues.
March's Lunch and Learn hears from Gillian O'Neil and Kev O'Neil of 29studios on empowering you to take the next step to supercharge your business with video.
Learn how a successful video strategy can create significant results, with powerful video analytics and a strategic distribution campaign across the social media landscape. By the end of the session you will understand the basics of the four key principles of Make Intelligent Video: strategy, content, distribution, and analytics.
- Understand how video is being used in your industry
- Learn how to use video effectively and gain a measurable ROI
- Find out about powerful video analytics
- How to create a strategic distribution campaign across social media
- How to integrate Make Intelligent Video principals as part of your communications