Green Light Programme
The Green Light programme is a funded consultancy support, valuing £2,000 and is free to members.
Green credentials help win new business and reduce your business costs.
The Green Light Programme uses expert help, consultancy and training to guide your business through the steps and opportunities in developing an Environmental Management System (EMS) – a system which will improve your Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) and Tender scores, reduce your overhead costs and boost your green credibility.
Why your business should engage with the Green Light Programme:
- Reduced overheads and cost-savings.
- Low-cost way of aligning with an EMS standard, through BS 8555.
- Energy, water, materials and waste minimisation expert help.
- Improved PQQ and Invitation to Tender scores.
- Challenge your competitors with tender differentiation and credibility.
- Access to new clients.
- Group sessions to share ideas and challenges with other businesses.
- Enhance your Corporate Social Responsibility and PR opportunities.
Stage 1: Baseline resource audit funded by Resource Efficient Scotland – find out how efficient you are and where your company could make savings.
Stage 2: 3x half-day group EMS development workshops, funded by Scottish Enterprise. Through the workshops, you will: Develop a bespoke Green Plan for your business; and Lay the foundations for your company to progress to official BS 8555 certification, taking you half way to ISO 14001, the international environmental management system standard.
Green your offices. Green your manufacturing processes. Green your business.
For any support or to register your interest, contact Cheryl McCulloch, T: 0141 204 8339 E: email@example.com