Webinar: How to Find the Right Buyers for Niche Businesses
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 2.00 pm British Summer Time
Join the next BCMS webinar ‘BCMS Mythbusters: How to Find the Right Buyers for Niche Businesses’ , which goes live on Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 2:00pm.
You’ll hear from former business owners, who have successfully sold their Motherwell based business and moved on to their next venture, and senior representatives from leading business sale advisor BCMS. Together, they’ll answer the question that’s on the mind of many business owners: “Who will buy my specialist company?”
The panel will share their first-hand experiences of specialist business sales, and offer a range of invaluable insights, analysis and insider advice. There’s even an opportunity to ask questions directly to the experts via email.
In just half an hour we will help you answer the following questions;
- Can a business be too niche to sell?
- Who wants to buy a niche business?
- How can I keep my business sale under-wraps?
- Can I make my business more saleable?
Register now: http://bit.ly/Webinar_FindingBuyersG
- Hugh Graham, former shareholder Inverclyde Biologicals
- Fiona Roberts, former shareholder Inverclyde Biologicals
- Jonathan Dunn, Executive Director BCMS
- Rachael Elliott, Insight Manager BCMS
P.S. Can’t make Thursday 27? BCMS webinars are available on-demand afterwards for you to watch at your convenience. Register now to receive the link!