Glasgow Chamber of Commerce offers businesses and organisations seeking to understand, monitor and engage political arenas at a city, regional, national and international level a tailored intelligence led monitoring service.
Utilising extensive experience we offer analysis of political activity and policy to determine likely impacts and opportunities for clients. We provide concise tailored reports and alerts to enable clients to better understand their political environment and stakeholders and to take informed decisions.
- Initial needs review
- Political environment overview
- Bespoke political monitoring reports and services (at agreed frequency) including:
- Election alerts and briefings
- First Minister’s Questions report
- Committee briefings
- Policy planner and legislation and consultation tracker
- Party conference pack
- Parliamentary awareness and committee training
- Digital and traditional media monitoring
- Intelligence led action planning
- Real-time alerts
- Feedback & review
Following initial discussions with senior Glasgow Chamber of Commerce management, a detailed and fully costed proposal will be developed to reflect client requirements.
To arrange a meeting, please contact email@example.com