The Glasgow Chamber of Commerce Projects Team work alongside key stakeholders in the city to scope and secure strategic agreements that support the growth of Glasgow’s long term economic strategy.
The main objectives of the Projects Team are to:
- Support our members in the growth (domestic and internationally) of their businesses.
- Champion the economic development of the city through engaging with the business community.
- Add value to existing members while generating new incentives to grow future membership.
- Drive new revenue streams through project activities and, where appropriate, joint ventures.
- Create collaborative forums for new idea generation and implementation.
Activity is delivered across the four following themes:
If you could like to discuss an existing or potential project, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org