Focus On ... ... Customer and Client Care - The Secret to Business Success
Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, 30 George Square
From: Wednesday 26 April 2017 09:30 To: Wednesday 26 April 2017 12:30
A successful business delights their customers, understands their needs and willingly does that little bit extra that makes a big difference. It sounds simple but how do you deliver this consistently 24/7 in a world with ever increasing expectations and through a diverse workforce?
This workshops blends theory and models with real life management experience and practical examples along with group discussions. The main focus is on creating a customer care culture, truly understanding your customer needs and exploring the importance of attitude and effective complaint resolution. It is an interactive workshop blending facilitator input with delegate contribution to drive open dialogue and learning.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are an owner/manager and want to improve your customer/client care.
- You want to develop a customer/client culture that focuses your team and delights your customers/clients.
- You want to turn your current customers/clients into ambassadors for your business.
- You want to learn about the importance of attitude and how to more effectively resolve customer/client complaints.
- You want to be able to better understand your customers and ‘walk in their shoes’.
- Understand how to develop a customer/client culture that delights your customers.
- Develop a customer care strategy that permeates through your organisation.
- Develop the skills to coach your team on how to effectively resolve customer/client complaints.
- Understand the impact of ‘attitude’ on customer/client care and how you can use this for competitive advantage.
- Better understand your customers’ needs and wants.
- Feel more confident in building winning relationships with your key customers/clients.
You will have the skills to ensure your team delights your customers, 24/7 in a world of ever changing expectations and have the confidence that they will consciously choose the right attitude and resolve any complaints effectively.
Mark is an experienced business leader with a proven track record in delivering significant business improvements and results. His business, Blue Ptarmigan, partners companies to ‘unlock their potential and unleash growth’.
Mark has a breadth of experience working with business owners and managers, which has been gained from an extensive and wide-ranging career. As well has running his own company, Mark has led various functions including HR, Learning & Development, Supply Chain & Operations and Property Development for a major multinational company. His career experience allows him to make sense of the organisational jigsaw, which in turn enables him to understand the different operating contexts and paradigms that attendees bring along to the workshops. He has extensive experience in the design and delivery of leadership and management training programmes for both small businesses and large corporations. In addition, he is an associate lecturer with Dundee Business School and a business mentor and coach with the Princes Trust (Youth Business Scotland).
Non - Member Price £89 + V.A.T.