Focus On ... ... Developing Excellence in Customer Service
Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, 30 George Square, G2 1EQ
From: Thursday 22 June 2017 09:30 To: Thursday 22 June 2017 12:30
This Customer Service Course is designed to help anyone who works in customer service improve their customer service skills in order to provide each customer with the best possible experience every time.
All businesses, whether they operate face-to-face, over the phone or by e-mail, should strive to give their customers the best experience they can in order to maintain relationships, status and success. This course aims to provide those who work in the customer service industry with the information and skills needed to go above and beyond with the customer service that they provide.
Who Should Take This Customer Service Course?
This Customer Service Skills course is suitable for anyone working in a customer service role, at all levels of employment, who wishes to improve their service skills. This includes all employees who deal directly with customers face-to-face, over the telephone or by e-mail. Examples of professions who may find this course useful include, but are not limited to:
- Receptionists and front-of-house staff
- Call centre workers
- Online support staff
- Front-line sales and customer service staff
- Trade and self-employed workers
Aims of the Customer Service Training
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the importance and benefits of having excellent customer service skills.
- Understand how body language and listening play an essential role in providing good customer service.
- Be able to adapt their communication to the customer and their needs.
- Know how to remain professional when providing customer service both in person and over the phone.
- Understand how to deal with complaints effectively and safely.
- Understand the importance and relevance of social media.
- Know how to evaluate customer service through feedback and staff training.
With over 20 years in a business, education and training environment Karen has developed a keen understanding of the key skills required to enhance both business and personal performance and the best methods of delivering training that promote learner understanding and engagement. Karen has worked extensively with the SQA writing materials for exams and consulted on course design.
In addition to training, Karen consults within a number of SMEs throughout Scotland with a view to streamlining their business process, promoting enhanced performance and productivity. In addition, she works closely with franchisors and franchisees to enable them to fulfil their training commitments effectively and professionally.
Karen’s clear communication methods and ability to engage with business owners allows business to expand their business knowledge and develop key skills to develop business growth.
Karen’s training company (KA Training Ltd) provides training opportunities using multiple platforms. Open courses, workshops, bespoke programmes and one-to-one training are all delivered with a clear client focus and a quality approach.