How To … … Know the Key Financial Numbers of your Business Before Your Accountant Does
Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, 30 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1EQ
From: Tuesday 12 September 2017 08:00 To: Tuesday 12 September 2017 10:00
- Don’t know how well your business has performed until your accountant tells you
- Can’t predict how much money you will have in your bank account in 6 months’ time
- Don’t know your break-even point, or don’t know what a break-even point is
- Don’t know your margins, or don’t know how to calculate them
- Don’t measure your marketing strategies
- Don’t budget for tax, revenue, profit, or cashflow
- Don’t forecast your sales
- Don’t raise your prices regularly
- Discount regularly
…then this plain-English, down-to-earth, financial fundamentals workshop is for you. Designed primarily for business owners at all stages of business, get back to basics by knowing the few key financial indicators that drive your business. Tell your accountant how your business is doing before they tell you!
Award-winning ActionCOACH business coach Andy Goldberg was more frightened of numbers than anybody, but now he’s here to help you overcome your fears by KEEPING IT SIMPLE.
- Relax with the knowledge that your cashflow is being looked after.
- Measure your marketing so that you know what works and what doesn’t – become a marketing genius!
- Identify which of your products/services are the highest margin, so you can make more money with less effort.
- Know when in the day/week/month you break even… and create your marketing strategies around that invaluable knowledge.
- Watch your numbers improve just by measuring them. When we focus on numbers they tend to go up!
- Don’t re-invent the wheel: come away with the all the tools and templates you need for financial mastery, designed, tested, and used by hundreds of business owners already!
Andrew is no stranger to business. Having over 25 years of business experience in over 20 different businesses in half a dozen industries has given him the understanding and knowledge of what businesses needs to be successful. His extensive business knowledge in conjunction with ActionCOACH's innovative systems means Andy can provide solid market proven methods of increasing business profitability and performance. More importantly, his clear communication style and ability to get things done means he is able to teach business owners how to get what they want out of their businesses in a remarkably short time.
An experienced public speaker, Andy hosts a weekly business chat show on local radio, presents monthly seminars to the public in Glasgow, and consistently ranks in the Top 50 Performing Coaches out of ActionCOACH’s 1,000 coaches around the world. He has recently won the 2015 Scotland Coach of the Year Award.