How To ... ... Use Social Media for Business (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, 30 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1EQ
From: Tuesday 14 March 2017 08:00 To: Tuesday 14 March 2017 10:00
Social media can be a minefield: which channels should I use? What should I tweet? Can I use Facebook for my business?
This How To session is for anyone currently using social media who needs a hands on guide to make the most of it. We will explore the ‘best for business’ social media channels and uncover how to use them to grow your business, focusing on 5 key elements:
- Getting the best out of LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for business
- Great content – where to find it and how to use it
- Understanding the best times to post updates on social media for biggest impact
- Measurement – how do you know when you’re doing it right?
- Crisis management – how to handle social media fails
Michelle is the founder and ‘Top Cat’ at Tartan Cat Communications – a new voice in social media and communications. A former national newspaper journalist, Michelle understands what businesses need to do to get their message across and has harnessed the social media agenda to drive new ways of communicating.
At Tartan Cat, Michelle develops and delivers social media and communication strategies and campaigns for a variety of companies from the corporate and financial sector through to new business start-ups.