ISO 9001:2015 Transition Training Course
From: Friday 8 July 2016 09:30 To: Friday 8 July 2016 16:30
The International Organization for Standardisation (ISO) have published the final version of ISO 9001:2015 standard for Quality Management Systems. This version follows a new generic structure, which makes it easier to use in conjunction with other management system standards, plus with increased importance given to leadership and risk management.
The objective of this course is to provide participants with an introduction and understanding of ISO 9001:2015. This day consists of tutor led presentations and workshops. On completion of this course you will receive an FQM certificate of attendance.
This course is applicable to all staff involved in management systems, such as, Quality Managers, QHSE, internal auditors or those new to Quality Management that need to gain an understanding of the new standard.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Principles of ISO 9001:2015
- Detailed requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Risk Assessment
Key changes are:
- More compatible with services and non-manufacturing users
- Clearer understanding of the organisation’s context is required “one size doesn’t fit all”
- Enhanced leadership involvement in the management system
- Concept of preventive action now addressed throughout the standard by risk identification and mitigation
- Increased emphasis on seeking opportunities for improvement
On completion of this course delegates will be able to: • Explain the purpose and intent of the new series of management systems standards • Understand the application of the principles of quality management • Describe the revisions to the ISO 9001:2015 DIS • Explain the relationships between the clauses of ISO 9001:2015