How To ... ... Social Media Sales Toolkit
Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, 30 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1EQ
From: Thursday 11 May 2017 08:00 To: Thursday 11 May 2017 10:00
Social media is about more than cute kittens and pictures of your dinner. There are a variety of different channels you can choose from to boost sales and this session is about understanding what they are, which ones are relevant to your business and how to maximise them.
Your social media sales toolkit will comprise:
- Key social channels for business - what are they and which are relevant to you
- Strategy - the importance of strategy and a guide to creating one
- Customers - where they are engaging online and how to reach them
- Analytics - how to measure the success of your online activity
- Social media success stories – essential takeaways for your business from real life examples of social media activity that launched products, entered new markets and boosted sales
Michelle is the founder and ‘Top Cat’ at Tartan Cat Communications – a new voice in social media and communications. A former national newspaper journalist, Michelle understands what businesses need to do to get their message across and has harnessed the social media agenda to drive new ways of communicating.
At Tartan Cat, Michelle develops and delivers social media and communication strategies and campaigns for a variety of companies from the corporate and financial sector through to new business start-ups.