Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP: Marketing Executive - Fixed Term 12 Months
03 Aug 2018
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Marketing Executive to join our team in Glasgow. Your role will support the Sales & Marketing Manager in delivering a seamless service to Partners, Fee Earners and Directors of Support Services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, co-ordinate and assess regular email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the marketing database and email distribution lists, including new subscriptions, operating within GDPR guidelines.
- Develop and maximise internet presence, and report on website analytics.
- Develop a social media strategy and grow social media impact and engagement.
- Assist with the bids process in relation to new tender bids and new business proposals.
- Assist with the delivery of a series of events, from conception through to final delivery.
- Contribute to developing marketing & PR strategies and campaigns, including the production and distribution of press releases.
- Maintain brand standards throughout all communications, promotional materials and events
- Have a marketing qualification equivalent to an honours degree or proven experience of working within a marketing department.
- Experience of managing databases, websites and social media platforms and the delivery of operational goals.
- Highly organised, proactive and flexible multi-tasker with excellent project management skills.
- Able to communicate & influence effectively with Partners and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and innovative and be able to effectively communicate key business messages to a diverse audience.
WJM offers the opportunity of a great career in a client focused environment. We also offer a competitive salary and benefit packages depending on the experience you will bring to the Firm. If you are interested in this great opportunity please apply by uploading your CV to our online portal