Work's Mental Conference 2018 - Energising Mental Health at Work - Discount Code
06 Nov 2018
Headtorch, in collaboration with the Department of Psychology, University of Glasgow, bring you this inspiring mental health at work conference.
Be energised and inspired by these amazing speakers:
- Dr Alys Cole-King, Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist, 4 Mental Health & Connecting with People
- David Duncan, Chief Operating Officer & University Secretary, University of Glasgow
- James Jopling, Executive Director, Samaritans Scotland
- Peter Kelly, Senior Psychologist The Health & Safety Executive, Practitioner Chair European Society of Occupational Psychology
- Geoff McDonald, former Global VP HR Unilever. International Advocate, Campaigner & Consultant for Mental Health at Work & Co-Founder of Minds@Work
- Catriona Paton, Detective Superintendent, Head of Border Police Command, Organised Crime & Counter Terrorism Unit, Police Scotland
- Kim Swift, Health and Wellness Manager, PepsiCo UK & Ireland
- Angie Strachan, Performance Poet
- Amy McDonald, Founder & CEO Headtorch - MC for the event
Work's Mental is interactive, with regular networking opportunities and knowledge sharing through-out. It is kept lively with questions posed by speakers to delegates and vice versa, group discussions and live performance.
If you're interested in mental health at work, you can't miss this.
Book early to get the Early Bird discount and save £50.00 per ticket.
Please use WM33 when you register to get a 33% discount on the ticket price. You should input this code when you select the ticket.
Book now by clicking here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/works-mental-conference-energising-mental-health-at-work-tickets-50064134173